Every job in this world has its own inherent occupational hazards. This article from the MailOnline highlights a case of the hazard facing a hairdresser in England.
A lady claims her nose collapses because she has been inhaling tiny hair clippings in her job as a hairdresser. If continuous inhaling of hair clippings can cause such damage then it is a warning worth highlighting so that people we know who are in this trade can be forewarned.
Are you surprised at what has happened to the lady. Though this is the first time I have come across such a report I’m not really surprised.
It would be safer for all hairdressers to take precaution by wearing masks. No harm to be cautious on the safe side.
Thank you for visiting. Care to rate this post before you leave?